MAGMa results for CASMI 2014
Click on one of the compounds below to view the results in the MAGMa web interface:
- To display only the correct candidate in the molecules panel, open the menu associated to the "Assigned" column header and set the filter to "Yes".
- By clicking on one of the candidates in the molecules panel the corresponding assigned substructures are displayed in the Fragments panel on the right.
- Selecting a substructure in the Fragments panel highlights the corresponding peak in the spectra below
- Selecting a peak in the level 2 scan, by clicking one of the green triangles, highlights the corresponding substructure in the Fragments panel.
- You can zoom in the spectra using the mouse wheel
- For further explanations click on the help button in the top left button group or on one of the question mark icons
For more information or feedback, contact: Lars Ridder